Nha Trang is one of the wonderful beach’s cities in Vietnam with long coastal line and white sandy beaches. Furthermore, Nha Trang is also famous with luxury hotels and resorts. However, one of the most attractive things of the land with tourists is seafood which are very delicious and fresh, so when tourists visiting there, they can not miss famous seafood in there. Therefore, if you want to enjoy seafood like local people, you should refer to best cheap restaurants in Nha Trang.
When visiting Nha Trang, if you do not have chance to enjoy seafood in the coastal city, it is a failure. With favorable conditions, seafood Nha Trang is considered by many to be fresh and rich compared to other regions.
– Seafood Restaurant No. 6 Ngo Sy Lien
Quan Hoa Beach is right roundabout north of Tran Phu Bridge
– Wind Breeze Beach right roundabout north Tran Phu Bridge
– A Thanh Baked Fish 33 Trinh Phong (specializing in freshly grilled fish)
– Exact bank at 42B Cu Lao Trung (north of Tran Phu Bridge)
– New Bridge in the long beach
– Quan 50 Dong Da
– White Sand Cafe 32 Nhi Ha
Guan Yang on the Road Ngo Period with Le Dai Hanh
Advertise: Vietnam tour packages always the best choice for tourists wanting to visit Vietnam from the north to the south. When booking package tour will help tourists save time and money as well. Furthermore, tourists can vist as much as much as possibale. Therefore, tourists shoudl book Vietnam Package tour now to get more promotion.
2 Fish noodle and jellyfish noodle
Fish noodle soup is famous dish of Nha Trang beach city which is simple dishes with broth, fish balls and tiny noodles. The dish has good taste and made from fresh fish, ensure toughness. Raw materials are mackerel, mackerel; fish are usually processed into two types of steamed batter and fried.
In addition, jelly noodle dish with the main ingredient of this dish is jellyfish which is caught right in the waters of Nha Trang. Jellyfish noodle is served with fish sauce and beet juice with sweet and clear. When eating this dish, sliced raw vegetables, hot peppers, lemons are indispensable ingredients.
– Ninh Hoa leaves noodle soup 2 Lan Ong
– Loan Loan Nguyen Loan 123 Ngo Gia Tu
– Ninh Hoa Tree Bunch of rice noodles at 6 Han Thuyen Street
– Phan Boi Chau German Barman Restaurant
– 87 Yersin fish noodles
– Fish noodles at 23A Yet Kieu
– Fish noodles 988 Thanh Minh 1 – Dien Lac – Dien Khanh (adjacent to Dien Phuoc)
– Cochineal jelly noodles, Yersin crossroads – Ba Trieu
3 Bread soup
Nha Trang bread soup is especially delicious thanks to the water used to cook fish from the sea so sweet, fish balls are also sprinkled from fish so fresh, soft and sweet fish. Furthermore, Nha Trang soup also served with fish braised. When eating a bowl of chopped fish soup with tuna or mackerel bean, add a spicy chili pepper Nha Trang, you can feel the taste of coastal cuisine.
– Yersin 55th Bar
– 54 Phuc Phuc soup
– Ms. Ha 14 Phan Chu Trinh soup cakes
– Loc noodle soup 30 Phan Chu Trinh
– Quan 4 soup cakes
– Bakery soup 42 Phan Dinh Phung
– Bread soup right at the 3rd Thong Nhat + Ba Trieu
– Yuan Loan soup casserole + Ngo Gia Tu rice vermicelli 123 Ngo
– Phuong Hanh crab cakes are located in A12 – Hoang Hoa Tham
4 Baked rolls
It is a special food which you should try when traveling to Nha Trang is grilled nem. Baked rolls originated in Ninh Hoa but today it has become a popular dish in Nha Trang and became a food that any tourist is eager to explore. Ingredients for a good portion of grilled spring rolls include minced meat, crispy fried rice and vegetables. Vegetables to eat with baked rolls as a primitive must also have nearly a dozen types, full of spicy, sour, chat. Depending on the season, vegetables may include lettuce, chives, basil, lettuce, cucumber, banana, mango or mango where there are also pickles or sour cherries.
– Quan Nem 25 Le Hong Phong
– Nem Dang Van Quyen 16B Lan Ong
– Quan Nem Dang Van Quyen fell 3 Phan Boi Chau with Han Thuyen
– Nem Nha Trang Pages 39 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai Street
Nem Ngoc Tien 59 Le Thanh Phuong
– Nem bar 50 Unified
– Snack noodles 178 Unified